Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A gamer and his introductory post!

My games and I, we go way back. I am a sucker for awesome gameplay mechanics and also the art direction that games take in portraying the vision of the developers. For this, I've made a blog with the intention of "recording" these awesome games and hope that gamers throughout the world who haven't tried or even heard of these games would give them a go.

On a random note, I've pre-ordered Dungeon & Dragons : Chronicles of Mystara for the Playstation 3. It is a port from Capcom's classic arcade beat-em-ups game. I'll be getting a physical copy in August 2013. Looking forward to play it with my other 3 friends locally! Furthermore, this game could serve as a good warmup before Dragon's Crown!


DAT BOXART!!!!
If any of you are Legend of Zelda fans, please tell me I am not the only who thinks that the Elf looks like a female Link!

First entry to this blog will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Profile:

Just an ordinary citizen with extraordinary interest in gaming, sports and alcohol.